Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ashton at the premiere of “What Happens In Vegas” (April 22).



While Cameron Diaz continues to cope with her father’s recent death, co-star Ashton Kutcher was out representing the both of them at London’s world premiere of their new movie together, What Happens in Vegas.

“She is doing well ... as well as you can do,” Kutcher told press at Tuesday’s (April 22) red carpet event.

Continuing to talk about his grieving co-star, Ashton, 30, said: “I am desperately missing her tonight. We made a present, and it’s like I have to open it alone – and you want to open the present you want to share.”

Expressing his concern for Diaz, 35, the former That 70’s Show star added: “I can’t imagine losing my dad. That would be ... a pretty tragic deal. But I think she’s doing good, and you know what? She’ll be happy that’s she’s making people happy, and she’s great for the movie.”


Source: celebrity-gossip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it seems like in real life, in general, Kutcher is savvier than the average Hollywood folk

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...