Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Paris and Benji out to lunch at Prego (April 29).





Fashionable young couple Paris Hilton and Benji Madden ventured out in Beverly Hills on Tuesday afternoon (April 29) - grabbing some lunch at Prego Italian restaurant.

The former Simple Life star and her rocker beau have been nearly inseparable since they started dating - and as a token of his love, Madden recently penned a song for his heiress girlfriend.

“He actually wrote me a beautiful song, and actually recorded it in the studio. He surprised me with it. It’s called, ‘Shine Your Light.’ It’s this really beautiful love song about me. It was the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me,” Hilton said at last night’s ‘Scarlet’ TV launch.

“He’s my best friend,” she continued telling of Madden. “He’s just different from any guy that I’ve ever been with. I just trust him completely, and I know that he’d be there for me, no matter what.”

And when asked if she might find her way to the altar before pal Nicole Richie, Paris smilingly replied: “I don’t know. My life’s a lot different now, I’m very much at peace, and I’m so happy, and in control, and so very excited about life.”

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...