Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Paris Hilton Hangs With Fans, Accused of Hit and Run






What better way to raise money for a charity then to offer the chance for fans to go on a shopping spree with Paris Hilton?

Apparently the “We Love to Erase MS” campaign hit the nail on the head when they asked the hotel heiress to show up at Kitson boutique on Roberson Boulevard to promote their auction.

And Hilton handled it like a pro, hamming it up with the crowd and undergoing several outfit changes before the event was over.

On a darker side, it seems Paris, along with her boyfriend Benji Madden are being investigated for an alleged hit and run. They’re being accused of driving over a photographer’s foot as they left a nightclub and failing to stop.

Glen Gurniak, a paparazzo outside the Foxtail nightclub this past Thursday, told press, “There were too many people that side of the car so he swung the wheels in my direction on the other side of the car and got my foot trapped under the wheel. I yelled at him, ‘Dude, you’ve pinched my foot under the wheel, don’t drive, don’t drive.’”

“He turned and looked at me out of the window and then just drove. I fell to the floor as the car stopped and was just laying on the floor as everyone was screaming at him that he’d run me over.”

Police say the incident is under investigation.

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...