Thursday, April 24, 2008

Patrick Dempsey got bug bites on his privates, wants Eric Dane’s pecs

Patrick Dempsey had something munching on his groin during his recent film – and it wasn’t a starlet hoping to make Hollywood connections:

The actor was filming in Scotland and was happy to don the country’s native dress (a kilt), which is often worn without undergarments.

Dempsey was determined to wear his kilt in an authentic manner, but found himself covered in bites from local winged flies - forcing him to go back to wearing underwear to protect his most delicate area.
He says, “I wore a kilt for the wedding scenes, but had to wear something underneath. I tried nothing but I was bitten all over by midges.”

Source: Contact Music

Patrick also feels the exact same way about Eric Dane as the rest of us – he’s McSteamy!

“I’m not Eric Dane,” he tells Parade in their upcoming issue. “McSteamy is in perfect shape. I definitely have pec envy. There’s a lot of pressure being a man in this town.”

The cycling enthusiast continues, “People are seeing a fantasy. It’s not necessarily me, but it does help your ego. Look, I know TV is a visual medium, so of course I want to be in shape, but I don’t want to be ripped.”

Source: OK! Magazine

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...