Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mimi might be engaged to Nick Cannon

Mariah Carey showed up at the Tribeca Film Festival dressed down in a simple white button down and jeans in order to properly show off her huge honkin’ new ring. Nick Cannon also happened to be at Tribeca and the two held hands afterwards at a party. Nick’s answer to what he loved about Mimi was “EVERYTHING”.

Conveniently, Mimi is there to promote her latest endeavour into film Tennessee after the amazing disaster that was Glitter.

Source: People

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wrote about Nick and Mariah over on Highbrid Nation and I was interested in seeing what others had to say. It's really looking official. Nick is indeed "wild'n out" and Mariah's mid-life crisis is in full swing. I know Nick has dough but how does he just keep dropping 2 million plus on engagement rings? i don't care how much money you have. That's a waste of money. He could have fed a village of starving Africans for one year with that money. What a dummy.

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...