Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Josh Kelly Would Like To Wait

Katherine talked to the Sunday Times about when she's going to start popping out little Heigls with her husband, Josh Kelly. Katherine said, “I think we’re both on such a career trajectory right now, it would be foolish to waste the opportunities. I think he’d prefer to wait a little more time, but I kind of wouldn’t, so I think we’ll meet somewhere in the middle.”

Katherine also talked about her a career a little bit and what she thinks about being compared to Julia Roberts. She said, “I can’t help but feel that’s a little insulting to Julia Roberts. There’s not another woman who I look at and think, ‘That’s it, that’s whose career I want to have.’ I’m just me and trying to do the best I can in every decision in any given moment."

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...