Saturday, August 25, 2007

Pete Wentz is a Changed Man

Fall Out Boy frontman Pete Wentz is being honest for the first time in his relationship history after falling for Ashlee Simpson.

Previous partnerships saw the rocker impatient with his squuezes and untrustworthy in his behavior. But now he believes he’s met his match with gorgeous Ashlee. He told the Sun UK: “This is the first relationship I’ve been in when I’ve been honest with the person. There’s something that has to be said for two people who are doing something creative. Lots of time you can feel like you’re baby-sitting someone in a relationship. I’ve been in relationships when I’ve signed autographs for fans and the person would get really jealous. There’s a story on the internet saying Ashlee is like that, but it’s just insane. She would never do that.”


Source: the sun

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...