Monday, August 27, 2007

Nick Is Going To Be Ok



Hulk Hogan's son, Nick Bollea, is said to be serious but stable condition after his speeding car hit a palm tree in Clearwater, FL last night. Nick's friend and passenger however is still said to be on critical condition. CNN reports that Nick's injuries are not life-threatening.
Radio personality and friend of Hulk Hogan's, Bubba the Love Sponge, said on his blog that Nick is alright and has already left the hospital. He said, "I can tell you this, nick left the hospital with me when we were leaving and is headed home to rest, he is ok."
CNN also said that no charges have yet been filed.
UPDATE - TMZ reports that Nick was discharged from the hospital this morning, but that his friend is still in critical condition.

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...