Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Fast And The Furious

Francesca Vitalis claims while riding home on a motorcycle with a friend, she witnessed Nick Bollea's yellow Supra racing with a silverDodge Viper. She said they were going through traffic lights and were clearly in a race.
She said, "We knew something was going to happen. You know that this is a bad situation and these guys are hotdogging."
Shortly after, Nick's car crashed into a palm tree. Francesca said she ran to the car and tried to pry open the driver's door, but it was stuck.
Another witness also saw the two cars racing. He said,

"It's nothing new to me, so I didn't think, 'Oh, those crazy kids. I thought it was pretty sweet."

Source:dlisted

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...