Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Little Misunderstanding

Madonna's adoption of David Banda was in jeopardy, because the social worker assigned to her case was barred from traveling to London by Malawi. It was reported that Madonna herself paid for the man's plane ticket causing officials to believe that she was buying his positive testimony.
The man has now been allowed to travel to the UK where he will assess the situation. He said, "There has been a change of mind by my government minister. I am expected to spend two weeks."
He said the whole thing was a misunderstanding that has been resolved.
His testimony is crucial on whether or not Madge will get final adoption of little David. She will.

Source: People

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...