Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Hogans have hired a top Clearwater, FL attorney after Nick Bollea was involved in a major crash on Sunday night



Nick's passenger, 22-year-old John Graziano, is still in the hospital in critical condition. John just returned from Iraq last year where he was serving.
A police rep said that the accident happened, because of "excessive speed." No charges have yet been filed.
Nick was released from the hospital yesterday.
TMZ also tracked down 3 speeding tickets Nick has received in the last year. He's only had his drivers license for a year! One of the offenses, the officer clocked Nick going 115mph in a 70 zone. He went to traffic school for that one.

Nick posted this on his myspace: "I want to thank everyone who has sent their support to me. Right now I would like to ask all of you to focus your prayers on my friend John."

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...