Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blame It On Alan Partridge!!!



Courtney Love has piped in on who she think is the cause of Owen Wilson's problems. Court feels that Steven Coogan aka Alan Partridge is partly to blame for Owen's downward spiral. Owen and Steve were due to appear in Tropic Thunder together.
Court said, "Under normal circumstances I wouldn't comment but I care too much about Owen. I went through it with Steve. I tried to warn Owen. I tried to warn his friends."
She thinks Steve took Owen's drug use to the next level. The Daily Mail reports that the morning of his attempted suicide, Owen had taken a cocktail of Meth and Oxycontin.
Us Weekly eports that Owen visited a church in his Santa Monica neighborhood days before his attempted suicide which leads them to believe he might have been acting out of desperation

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...