Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Winona's Friends Help Clean Up Public Image



Last week, the internet was abuzz with pics of Winona's Ryder's Bosom and judging from the way she was yanking up her top on set yesterday, she wants to make sure the girls don't make another web-ready appearance. Well, at least (as I can only assume she wants, though I don't know her personally) she's helping move away from Winona Ryder: Petty Thief, even if the next stop is Winona Ryder: Smoking Hot. And hey, that second once can't be too rough of a distinction, right? Really, though, she can't hold her own umbrella?

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...