Friday, March 30, 2007

Scarlett's Nanny Diaries Grounded For a Few Months



Scarlett Johnansson didn't look too pleased to be caught by the paparazzi at JFK returning home to NY this week. Yeah, I suppose no one wants to be snapped immediately post-travel. I've grown to enjoy seeing ScarJo (for some reason, that nickname makes me giggle) on the big screen, but it looks like her newest homage to Manhattan, The Nanny Diaries, has hit a speed bump. The release date has been pushed back from this spring to September 7th. The producers are saying they want to line it up better with award season but it's certainly an ominous sign about the movie. And to be honest, the trailer isn't selling it very well either. I still have high hopes though. Gotta have high hopes.

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...