Friday, March 30, 2007

Jessica Walks Dog and Gears Up for Chuck and Larry



Oh look - Jessica Biel was seen walking her dogs again. I know, it's almost as thrilling as seeing Madonna leave the gym everyday but the good news is we will see Jessica's toned body on the big screen again this summer. She's co-starring alongside comedy heavy hitters Adam Sandler and Kevin James in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. She looked like she had a great time filming it and the trailer looks cute. The film doesn't come out until July - I wonder if her new beau, Ryan will walk the red carpet with her this summer.

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...