Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Julia Builds Eco-Friendly Digs for her Growing Family



Julia and Danny were looking perfectly eco-friendly this weekend in Malibu with him filling up the Prius and her holding a bunch of wildflowers. Yet, that's only the beginning! The family is in the process of building a completely enviro-friendly home in Malibu, just in time for their new baby. The $20 million house will be solar-powered, built with wood from sustainably managed forests; even the bathrooms will have recycled tiles. Julia has been environmentally conscious since Erin Brockovich, but she recently told Life & Style that little Phinneus and Hazel have made her care even more


"Motherhood is the big reason I started thinking more critically about the environment and global warming."
Once she's done with the house, Julia plans to turn her focus to fuel. "I have a hybrid car, but I want something that runs on vegetable oil," she says, "I think it's a small price to pay to smell like a french fry!"
While the environment certainly needs help from everyone, it's great to have such caring super stars like Julia doing her part to make the world a cleaner place.

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...