Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Even Diddy Star Struck by Beckhams

"David is a really special man. Him coming over to the States is like the Beatles going over there. Football isn't that big in America at the moment, but David is going to be a hero and bring the sport up to another level."

He added: "You can tell just how passionate he is about his football when he gave up his captaincy for England. He's going to be a legend. He's doing a very powerful thing for football worldwide.

Diddy has also put David and wife VICTORIA in touch with close contacts at his estate agent's realtor. He added: "I'll help him settle in. The US is my area. He's got my full support and the backing of all my people."

Source: thesun.co.uk

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...