Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mary Weiland Comes Clean

Mary Weiland is blaming her bi-polar disorder on the reason why she torched her husbands $10,000 wardrobe and destroyed a Burbank hotel room last week. Scott Weiland's wife was arrested this weekend for arson.

She released this statement:

"The weekend's difficulties were brought on by a reaction to an imbalance in medications used to treat my bipolar disorder... Scott was simply trying to help calm me down. I want to make it very clear that he did not hurt me in any way. For lack of a better expression, I was unstable and just lost it."

She also said that the hotel has been paid for damagers and her children didn't witness any of it.

Source: TMZ

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...