Saturday, May 23, 2009

Why Sandra Bullock Is One Lucky Lady

Sandra Bullock recently raved to Harper’s Bazaar that her husband loves to dote on her. “I’ve had to learn a hard lesson in that I’m not allowed to open car doors anymore,” Bullock, 44, said. “[Husband] Jesse [James] was like, ‘Just let me do this.’”

And they say chivalry is dead!

PEOPLE.com recently sat down with James, whose new show Jesse James Is a Dead Man premieres on Spike May 31, and got his take on being a gentleman. (Watch above)

And James didn’t stop there. The tattooed tough-guy also revealed his very own (dirty little) beauty secret. Wonder what his wife thinks about this! (Watch below)

Source: People

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...