Thursday, May 07, 2009

Farrah takes a turn for the worse

Sad news from Farrah Fawcett’s longtime partner Ryan O’Neal.

The actor recently confirmed that Farrah has lost her trademark tresses and her treatments are nearing the end. Ryan says, “She stays in bed now. The doctors see that she is comfortable. Farrah is on IVs, but some of that is for nourishment. The treatment has pretty much ended.”

Farrah’s family has chosen to keep her son Redmond’s troubles a secret from her, “Farrah doesn’t know Redmond’s in trouble, and Redmond is terrified for his mother. ‘I don’t want to be in jail and have some guard tell me she is gone,’ he said to me. I told him, ‘She’s rebounding.’ I lied to him. I lie to her. It’s the best thing,”

O’Neal, 68, recounts how the cancer spread to other parts of her body, including her liver. Fawcett, 62, will walk viewers through her illness in NBC’s Farrah’s Story, a two-hour documentary she shot with friend Alana Stewart.

Such a sad and tragic situation.

Source: eonline

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...