Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tori Spelling Makes Her Own Baby Food

Tori Spelling recently made the switch from jarred organic baby food to homemade purees and she says she'll never go back to the store-bought brands.

In a video posted on MySpace the mom-of-two laughs that a lot of people will probably be shocked to learn that she makes the food herself.

"People are like, Tori spelling doesn't do that, she probably has someone who cooks for her. No, actually I don't and I actually make my baby food."

She tells how her 11-month-old daughter Stella reacted the first time she tried her mom's home cooking.

"Once I made my own baby food, I literally gave it to her the first day... and her face lit up, she had this huge smile.

I was like, Oh my gosh. This is like an infomercial of why you should make your own baby food! It's happening right here in my backyard and no one's here to see it. It was so amazing and ever since that way I'm like, I'm telling you: Make your own baby food because it's such a huge difference for them."

Tori is also mom to 2-year-old son Liam.

Source: icydk.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...