Monday, May 25, 2009

Sandra Bullock: ‘I won’t do musicals’

Actress Sandra Bullock has insisted that she will never star in a musical.

The Proposal actress told Harper’s Bazaar that she isn’t a fan of actors taking to the stage on Broadway or to sing and dance in musical inspired movies.

“I won’t tackle a musical,” she said.

“I’m not a singer. People don’t want to see me in a musical. I hate them. Hate them. I do know my limits. I don’t always heed them, but I know them.”

Earlier this year, Bullock joined the cast of football dramedy Blindside, about the rags to riches story of the NFL’s Michael Oher.

Source: sandrabullockfan.com/

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...