Monday, May 11, 2009

Sandra Bullock isn’t sure if she’ll have babies

Sandra Bullock isn’t sure she and husband Jesse James will have kids.

“You don’t have to give birth to someone to have a family. I’m not going to spend two seconds of my life wishing I had something I don’t,” The Proposal (out June 19) actress, 44, tells the June issue of Harper’s Bazaar.

“It’s hard to do it your way when you hear everyone else telling you to do it their way,” she continues. “I just want people to admit that there’s no one way to live your life.

But that doesn’t mean she won’t change her mind later.

“Of course, I don’t know what’s going to happen,” she says.

Bullock married James, the CEO of West Coast Choppers and host of Motorcycle Mania, in July 2005. She’s had to adjust to letting him take care of her.

“I’ve had to learn a hard lesson in that I’m not allowed to open car doors anymore,” she says. “It was so hard for me to allow someone to take care of me. It’s not because I can’t take care of myself. But Jesse was like, ‘Just let me do this.’”

Ever since entering her 40s, she’s let go of a lot of hangups.

“I didn’t have a teenage or early-20s experience that was free and without worry. I missed the screw-everything, have-a-good-time phase,” she says. “I was worried that if I didn’t stay on track and work, work, work, I was never going to accomplish anything.

“Now I’m trying to have fun and have the freedom to do nothing,” she goes on.

Source: celebitchy

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...