Monday, May 25, 2009

Kelly Clarkson: "I don't believe in dieting"




According to fitness expert Joe Catalano, Kelly Clarkson is 165 pounds. 35 pounds overweight. So, what does Kelly plan to do about it? Star Magazine reports:

...Kelly’s always favored a piece of cheesecake over perfection. “I’ve always been thicker,” she’s said. “I don’t believe in dieting.” And even now, says a friend, “She’s happy where she’s at. She doesn’t think being thin should be a big priority in her life.” Plus, she wants to continue to be a good role model for her more voluptuous fans. “She gets tons of fan letters telling her to stay curvy,” the source says. “The last thing she wants to do is betray those young women who look up to her by going on a crash diet.” But even though she’s just fine with being on the fuller side, Kelly’s starting to consider making a change. “She’s nervous about her health,” a friend reveals. She knows she needs to do something about the extra weight.”

Source: idontlikeyouinthatway.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...