Saturday, May 02, 2009

LaBeouf ‘used to spy on Diaz, Liu trailers’

Shia LaBeouf has joked that he used to spy on Cameron Diaz and Lucy Liu during the filming of Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle.

The Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull star was just 16-years-old when he starred as an orphan alongside Diaz and Liu in the follow-up to 2000’s Charlie’s Angels.

Speaking to Playboy, he said: “I remember my trailer was set up in such a way that Cameron Diaz’s and Lucy Liu’s trailers were visible through my window, through this little shade I had.

“I’d put down the blackout shade just enough to have my eye peeping through and get them in my crosses!”

Discussing his Transformers co-star Megan Fox, frequently dubbed the sexiest woman in the world, he said: “[She is a] very attractive girl. Very attractive. And she’s a very close friend.

“But it hasn’t been a romantic thing, because you’re trying to respect the work environment. You don’t push anything. And with sex and romance, things can become so convoluted so fast.”

Source: cameronfan.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...