Friday, July 27, 2007

Wilmer Valderrama Starts Fashion Line

The latest celeb-turned-designer is Wilmer Valderrama. The star has launched a line of casual menswear called Calavena. The line is intended for stylish men looking to find trendy, fashionable clothes.

“I’m excited to use this platform to express my creativity,” says the first-time fashion designer. “There aren’t enough things that men can wear as an everyday piece and be proud of and think this is something that we invested our money in and look good in.”

“I have a 19-year old sister and a 26-year old sister who are a little upset with me because I haven’t thought about the women’s line,” he admits. “I want to do very sexy, sensual cuts that highlight the best features of a woman”s beautiful body. That’s on the drawing board.”

Source: bricksandstones

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...