Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Star Jones has FINALLY admitted that her rapid weight loss was not due to pilates and diet as she said over and over again

It was of course gastric-bypass. We all knew this, but she never confessed.
In a self-written article for Glamour Star said:
"I admit that when asked about my obvious weight loss over the past four years, I was intentionally evasive. Lying was never an option for me, so I called it a 'medical intervention,' which was true, but it was really a pathetic attempt to tell only the truth I could handle at the time."
"I couldn't breathe without sounding winded; walk without getting tired; sleep without snoring; or take a flight without using a seatbelt extender."
"Every day I am learning to let go of my insecurities and acknowledge that I don't have all the answers, which is okay," she writes. Though she still struggles with self-image, she writes that being healthy is what counts. "I'm not saying that in order to be happy, women need to be a certain size, but I am saying that we should all strive to be healthy."

Source: etonline

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...