Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Princess Tiaamii makes her debut in the current issue of OK! Magazine UK. Jordan talks about how Tiaamii looks nothing like them or any of her kids.



Jordan said, "She looks really different from both the other kids – she's got fair, gingery hair and really blue eyes. I don't mind, I love her anyway, even if she's a ginger!"
" 'I don't know where the ginger comes from. We had a ginger gardener.'"
Jordan of course uses this time in between talking about her ginger baby to talk about Peter's schlong.
" 'It's the size of the Sky+ one – the one with the grey bits on – that's bigger than normal remote.'"

Source: metro.co.uk and dlisted

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...