Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nicole Richie is 4 months pregnant.




She's confirmed to Diane Sawyer that she's expecting a baby with Joel Madden. The interview with Diane will air on Good Morning America this Thursday and 20/20 this Friday.
She said, "Yes, I am. We are. I'm almost four months."

Nicole will also talk about going to the clink. "I have a responsibility and it's something that I did wrong, and if I could personally apologize to every single person that has lost a loved one from drunk driving I would. And unfortunately I can't, but this is my way of paying my dues and taking responsibility and being an adult."

Source: Abc News

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...