Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dori Cooperman is the NJ socialite who became friends with Lindsay Lohan during rehab at Promises in Malibu.

She also has a past with hard-partying girls. Dori has been best friends with Tara Reid and Lizzie Grubman. She's not friends with either of them anymore.
Dori has been seen at Lindsay's side ever since they checked out of rehab. Dori was not present at Lindsay's arrest, but she did have dinner with her earlier in the night. Dori says that she's no longer friends with her.
She said, "At this point in my life, I'm not associating with people who are not sober . . . As soon as I was able to confirm that Miss Lohan was not sober, I immediately terminated my communication."

Source: Page Six

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...