Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Paris Feeds the Models



It's no surprise that many of Paris' recent philanthropic efforts have involved partying, but at least she's being charitable. Last night she hit up an event to benefit eating disorders called "Feed the Models, Save the World" and was more than happy to speak out about her new outlook on giving back to the community

"I feel like everyone who's a human being in this world has a responsibility to give back and make this world a better place. I feel if everyone bans together -- no matter if it's for children, the environment or for animals we can all make a difference."

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...