Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Naomi in Therapy and Seeking Forgiveness

Assistant attacker Naomi Campbell sat down with Extra recently, and in the exclusive interview she revealed that she goes to daily therapy sessions and that she's deeply sorry for hitting people (again and again).

"I have a deep sense of shame for the things I've done," says the model. "I felt very remorseful for having thrown the phone at someone that didn't deserve it."

Campbell felt it was "tiredness, lack of sleep [and] just so many things" that led her to throw the phone at her former ASSistant.

Hoping to deal with her issues, Naomi reveals, "I do therapy everyday."

Of her past, she says, "I was really being destructive to myself... I didn't know how to ask for help. I didn't know how to reach out. It was a really scary time."

Source: PerezHilton

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...