Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's Official: Liev Confirms Naomi is Pregnant!

"Yes, I'm going to be a dad," Schreiber said in response to the announcement by the Late Night host. "Very exciting."

Schreiber jokingly told O'Brien that he "gave grief" to Watts – whom he described as "normally a wallflower" – for her suddenly being so sociable and going to the Oscars. (Schreiber, meanwhile was back on the East Coast during Oscar night, as he is starring in the Broadway revival of Talk Radio).

"And she said, 'No, no – it's a very auspicious thing that our embryo is going to be at the Oscars," said Schreiber.

When it comes to selecting a name for the child, "I'm trying to stay out of it all," he adds. "I'm trying not to make any decisions, [because] everything that I try to do in service of her or the coming baby is wrong. So I really don't even go to my house much anymore."

One thing for sure, however: The baby will not be named Liev. "It's an awful name," said Schreiber. "It's probably the most oft-mispronounced name in showbiz."

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...