Wednesday, February 28, 2007

In Addition To Body Fat, Posh Lacks Spine

Victoria Beckham is so impressionable.

The wannabe fashionista recently recounted a not-so-pleasant flight from London to LA she shared with designer Tom Ford.

Victoria reveals: "When I get on a plane the first thing I do is put on old pyjamas.

"But the other day I was on a flight sitting next to Tom Ford. I told him that I was going to take all my glam gear off and he said, 'You shouldn't'. I thought he was joking and was getting ready to change when he said, 'No, you really shouldn't'.

"I was so intimidated I had to sit on this 11-hour flight in tight, uncomfortable clothes."

Source: PerezHilton

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...