Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Gwen Stefani Thinks Her Fans are Weird

Gwen Stefani has revealed she refused to sign the wrist of a fan who wanted
to have a tattoo of her signature.

The 'Wind It Up' singer finds it weird that so many fans have tattoos in
tribute to her and feels guilty about their parents' reaction.

Gwen said: "This guy asked me to sign his wrist because he wanted to have it
tattooed and I said, 'I'm sorry, I'm not doing that.'

"So many of my fans have tattoos of me and I find it quite weird. I can just
see their parents smacking them round the head and shouting, 'What were you
thinking?!' "

The 37-year-old pop superstar also admits she finds having fans worship her
uncomfortable.

She said: "Just having fans at all is so weird."

Source: Hollywood Rag

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...