Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Jess is Driving Miss Daisy




Aw, it looks like someone took herself and her pooch for a grooming! Both Jessica and Daisy's hair had a particularly sheeny shine while out on a drive in LA this week. Jess has been looking great these days, and it's certainly not only about her excellent new hair color. Her boyfriend John Mayer is out and proud about his relationship with Jess (ooor at least he's not totally denying it) and he's ready to defend her to anyone who's gonna give him flack. As he toldTimeOut New York, "I'm having the best time of my life, so if the names don't make sense to people, that's so small to me." Considering the negative press Jess has endured the past few years, it must be nice to have someone standing up for her for a change.

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...