Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tara Reid: “I’m not perfect”

Tara Reid has a message for anyone wishing to criticize her body: Enough already!

After unflattering bikini shots of her surfaced last week, Reid faced a barrage of Internet attacks aimed at her post-surgery figure. “I’ve been a media target for years now,” the actress, 33, tells PEOPLE. “It does hurt my feelings, but what can I do? I have to move on.”

Yet moving on has been difficult, especially because Reid has to live with the evidence of the past – the scars on her stomach from a 2004 liposuction surgery and subsequent reconstructive surgery in 2006. “They are my battle wounds,” she says of her “uneven” abs.

Producing independent films like 7-10 Split and working on her first clothing line, Mantra, keeps her busy. The line of bikinis, t-shirts, and casual wear is inspired by her moods.

“Red is for love, green for luck, white for peace – everything gives you a mantra of the day,” says Reid, who is currently dating business partner Julien Jarmoune. “I made this line about feeling good about yourself.”

Source: People

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...