Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Brad Paisley “Arrested” Early Sunday Morning in Nashville



Those crazy country singers.

Brad Paisley had a run in with the law early Sunday morning in Nashville, thanks to tour mate Jewel.

The country singer, 35, was “arrested” by two retired police officers at 3:15 a.m. in his Nashville hometown, reports Great American Country. He had just landed at the airport after finishing his last tour date with Jewel and Chuck Wicks in San Antonio.

Paisley was placed into handcuffs for “serious crimes,” according to the cops.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me!” the bewildered country star said. “I’ve never done anything wrong in my life.”

Replied police: “We have a Miss Jewel Murray who has filed 42 charges against you in the states of Texas and Tennessee for excessive noodling.”

At that point, Paisley realized he’d been had by Jewel, his opening act.

“Noodling? On the guitar? You know what, I am guilty,” he joked.

The whole tour has been full of pranks.

Wicks stepped out on stage one night covered in maple syrup and feathers. Another time, a man dressed as a giant condom swung down from the ceiling during Jewel’s performance.

Source: US Weekly

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...