Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Paris Hilton nervous about space travel

Paris Hilton is scheduled for the native voyage of the Virgin Galactic sub-orbital spaceflight. Flight tests for are now underway and it is thought that the first voyage will happen within the next 18 months.

She said: “I’m very scared to do it. What if I don’t come back? With the whole light years thing, what if I come back 10,000 years later, and everyone I know is dead? I’ll be like, ‘Great. Now I have to start all over.’”

An estimated 157 people have signed up to take the flight, paying a deposit of US$200,000 for their seat.

Source: celebitchy

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...