Monday, October 20, 2008

ROUGH TRAIN RIDE

SAMANTHA Ronson deserves a medal for putting up with gal pal Lindsay Lohan. The two took the Acela train to Washington on Thursday and "had a quiet fight" the whole time, our spy says. Lohan spent most of the time complaining about her staff and told Ronson, "I do what's good for you, not what's best for both of us." Lohan was "whining incessantly and Samantha was trying to deflect it. When Lindsay would get up, Samantha would sigh and put her sweatshirt hood back up." At one point, it escalated to Lohan telling Ronson, "Don't (bleeping) lie to me!"

Source: NY Post

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...