Thursday, November 29, 2007

No More Nudies For Brad

Brad Pitt will not get naked anymore for movies. Brad told the BBC he doesn't want his kids to see that.
He said, "I don't want to be embarrassed when my kids get old enough to see my films. I can't see any more nude scenes [in my career.]"
He also said he isn't doing anymore Ocean's movies and doesn't even know how many more movies he'll do, period. "I figure I've got very few films left. Who knows how many I'll get to do now, so I want to do something I'm interested in. Otherwise, I don't want to bother. I think it's a younger person's game."

Source: People

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...