Monday, November 26, 2007

Julia Roberts Would've Made A Better Mariane Pearl

Star Magazine claims Julia Roberts recently held a viewing party at her home of the Angelina Jolie movie "A Mighty Heart." Julia apparently told friends that she wasn't impressed with Angie's portrayal of Mariane Pearl.
A source said Julia told everyone, "I would rarely say this, but I think I could have done a better job with this film."
Julia's husband, Danny Moder, worked with Angie on "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and came home with gossip about Angie flirting with Brad Pitt. This apparently didn't sit well with Julia, because she's such a fucking moral saint.
"Danny told her it was obvious that Angelina was making a play for Brad. People on the set called her the Spider-Woman because she was spinning a web for Brad. Julia said Angelina had no shame. She’s made it pretty clear that she doesn’t hold Angie in high regard."

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...