Saturday, November 24, 2007

Joe is moaning to Page Six about how he's afraid he's going to be killed in prison.

The Girls Gone Wild guy is comparing himself to a 14-year-old Florida kid that was killed by guards in 2006 while being restrained. Joe is currently in Nevada, but must be returned to Florida to face charges for using minors in sexual performance after he videotaped a 17-year-old girl for Girls Gone Wild.
He said, "These are scary people down there. If I get sent back, they will retaliate. They killed that kid . . . I think I would have been dead or I'd be drooling in a cup." He said the guards in Florida wouldn't let him eat or go to the bathroom and put him in ankle shackles which made him bleed.
"They'd put my food just out of reach and laugh with each other, 'Oh, I guess Joe wasn't hungry today.' "
He also said he was tortured in an Oklahoma prison. Guards there threatened to strap him naked to a chair for 48-hours without a blanket.

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...