Friday, April 27, 2007

Sandy Better Watch It



Sandy Bullock and her husband's 10-year-old son could do nothing but watch as some crazy woman tried to kill Jesse James. Things went down on Sunday night outside of the couple's Orange County manse.
Marcia Valentine tried to hit Jesse with her silver Mercedes-Benz, but never hit him. She also laid down in the driveway. The police was called, but Marcia fled before then. They finally tracked her down Monday morning. She was arrested and is currently being held.
Sandy's rep confirms the incident happened and nobody is hurt.

Source: TMZ

1 comment:

~ Lisa ~ said...

Hey, I really like your blog. I was wondering if you would like to swap links with me. If you would i will provide you with a link on :
http://misslisasblog.blogspot.com/

If are interested let me know,
hello_im_lisa@hotmail.com

xx Lisa xxx

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...