Sunday, April 29, 2007

Jamie-Lynn About to Explore Life Outside The Meadow



Jamie-Lynn Sigler donned a lot of black leather to shoot some of her very last scenes for The Sopranos. The actress rose to stardom and grew up on the HBO series, so naturally she has mixed feelings about the final season. Jamie-Lynn recently opened up about growing up on the set and playing the mob boss' daughter

“When it started,” she says, “I was playing a teenage girl who wasn’t getting along with her mom and was frustrated by her dad and annoyed by her brother. It wasn’t something very far-fetched for me to play.”

“After playing this character for so long and having grown up with her in so many ways, I love her,” Sigler makes clear. “But there are many times when I don’t like her.”

“I’ll never be on another show like this. And now, it’s like graduating from high school. We’re getting ready to enter into the unknown.”


Source: MSNBC

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...