Saturday, April 28, 2007

Kirsten Gets A Little Extra Support As MJ



Kirsten took a little break to shop in Paris this week before doing yet another Spider-Man 3 premiere. We don't blame her for taking some time off - the cast has definitely been putting in overtime circling the globe. Kirsten recently admitted in one of her many interviews that she was asked to be a little bustier as Mary Jane

  • On MJ's breasts:
    “I had to wear a padded bra on this movie, but I get it. It’s OK. It’s part of the thing....I didn’t feel like it was sexist or anything. I embraced my Mary Jane boobs!
  • On changing up her character:
    “We try to be true to the books but also to alternate and interpret them in our own way. If I was Mary Jane from the comics I’d be walking around in lingerie saying, ‘Hey tiger’ all day.”
Source: the sun.co.uk

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...