Monday, April 30, 2007

We Welcome The Return of Sarah Michelle Gellar



SMG was looking fabulous at the Tribeca Film Festival where she debuted 2 of her latest films, Suburban Girl and The Air I Breathe. I am loving all the SMG sightings we are getting these days. Hopefully with these two movies on the horizon we will see a lot more of her and that adorable husband of hers, Freddie Prinze Jr. Can you all see her squeezing his hand on the carpet? SO cute. As for the two movies, Suburban Girl is based on the wonderful book, The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing and the Air I Breathe has SMG playing a pop star that gets in trouble with the mob. I can't wait to check both of these out but more importantly, I am just glad to see her out and about again

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...