Friday, July 21, 2006

Nissan pulled a raunchy commercial starring Kim Cattrall from New Zealand TV after complaints over its content.

Nissan pulled a raunchy commercial starring Kim Cattrall from New Zealand TV after complaints over its content. "Why didn't you tell me it was so big, I just wasn't prepared for it?" she gushes. "The all-new Nissan Tiida makes you feel really, really, really good inside. Ah! That was amazing. Absolutely fabulous! I mean the great body and the way you moved it." Kim should save this act for a Sex and the City reunion we're all crossing our fingers for.

Source: Ap And PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...