Monday, July 31, 2006

Lindsays mom making excuses for her bad behavior

On Lindsay:
"There is only so much a child can take. My daughter is a wonderful child. This [attention on Lindsay's partying] is too much."

On the letter sent to Lindsay last week:
"Maybe [the angry producer] has personal issues with whomever, and it came out with my child. I don't know him. I can't judge him. I don't think it was a smart thing to do to a young girl."

On Lindsay's most recent hospitalization for "overheating" and "dehydration":
"On the set it was 105 degrees. And she has bronchial asthma - so any extreme heat or cold, she can't breathe. [Lindsay] was wearing winter clothes and she was telling people, 'I need water, I need water.' And they just want to get the shot, want to get the shot."

On making up lies excuses for her daughter:
"I'm a mother and will do what I need to do to protect my child. ...She's a human being. There was one day when she was late, and they (director Garry Marshall and costar Jane Fonda) worked the schedule around her. Garry, Jane, everybody loves her."

On Linday's work in Georgia Rule:
"She will win an Academy Award for this picture. ... Justice!"

Source: Eonline!

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...