Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dave Navarro Speaks!

A Few Words

So, there are a few questions that I am willing to address. These I'll answer, but I am not taking any others. I figure it's better to say something here than anywhere else.

1. Do you have a girlfriend?

No. I have been living at home, touring, making and promoting a record or shooting Rockstar for the past several months. There is absolutely no way I could be living with someone in New York.

2. What does amicably separated mean?

It means that Carmen and I love each other, we are and always will be best friends. In fact, we are supporting each other through this time. What better way to get through a tough spot than with your best friend?

Source: PerezHilton

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...